Plastic cast film extrusion machine used melt gear pump
The features and benifits of the melt gear pump for extrusion
You can eliminate extruder surge and screw beat at the die by
installing an melt pump between your extruder and die. Our melt
pumps are extremely efficient at building pressure and metering
polymer to the die at a highly consistent rate and pressure.
Batte Melt pumps come in a variety of types and sizes to fit the
needs of your extrusion, compounding or polymer production process.
Batte machinery components, systems and know how in plastics can
help you reduce costs, increase output and/or improve product
quality in your extrusion operation.
1. Strengthen your technology by drawing on the extrusion expertise
of Batte for equipment and processing recommendations.
2. Streamline your supply chain by relying on Batte for more of the
key components of your process
Melt pump for extrusion
1. Rotate speed: ≤ 60rpm(Adjustable)
2. Temperature: 400° C (max. )
3. Max. Outlet pressure: 350Bar
4. Max. Differential pressure: 275Bar
5. Heating method: Stainless Steel Cartridge Heater
6. Fastening parts: 12.9 high-strength screws
7. Voltage: 380V(Others are optional)
8. Frequency: 50Hz(Others are optional)
Type and parameter
Batte has accumulated abundance experiences on the application
technique of melt pumps since we manufacture pumps professionally.
Recently, according to the development trend of melt pumps'
application all over the world, especially in the field of precise
We have done extensive research on the pump operation performance,
practical function, equipment structure and control technology and
Achieved regular achievement.
The main advantages of using melt pumps:
1. Stabilizing the output pressure---the pressure on extruder can
be reduced by 30%-50% after using melt pumps.
2. Improving the product quality
3. Increasing the extrusion output---reducing pressure on screw and
chaning the building pressure from "screw to die" to "melt pump to
die", so the screw can extrude the products with high efficiency.
Mean while the back-pressure on the extruder can be adjusted,
reducing the melt residence in screw cylinder, stabilizing the
plasticizing process and improving the product's quality and
4. Prolonging the working life---the pressure of extruder screw can
be lowered after using the melt pumps, so screw wear can be reduced
Melt Pump Parameter:
Max. Outlet Pressure: 700Bar
Max. Outlet Pressure: 200Bar
Max. Differential Pressure: 500Bar
Viscosity: 20000PA. S
Temperature: 510 Celsius degree
|Model||cc/rev||Output/hr||Heat power||Driven Power|